Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Joshua Tree! - Photo TR

Three  couples, two days in the desert climbing.  Good times!

Into the Southern California Desert
Matt crankin it on Sexy Grandma
Victoria's having fun!
Even Teresa seems to like the desert

Robin and Matt share a moment before launching onto the granite in the golden light
I think this is Wesley's favorite place in California
Matt's silhouette at the end of a day of climbing
Off-widths are fun. - Photo credit - Teresa Brooks
Can you see the terror in my eyes? Photo Credit - Wesley N.
Crux moves for me up high. Photo Credit - Wesley N.


I love climbing in the desert. I'm heading to the Himalaya for a month of snow and ice. I'll think of warm sunny days with friends and my beautiful wife when I'm cold and afraid.


Glow of the desert


No comments:

Post a Comment